4770 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 1430 •  Miami, FL 33137
Call Us Today:
(305) 722-8555
English English Français Français Português Português Español Español
Request your FREE Consultation
Full Service Boutique Law Firm
Free Initial Consultation

Call 305-722-8555 to speak to an attorney today.

Slide 1
A Full Service
Law Firm

We are a french- and spanish-speaking law firm based in Miami providing legal services in immigration , real estate, business law, and more.

Slide 1 - copy
Meeting Your
Immigration Goals

Whether you are coming to the United States for business reasons or want to live here permanently, we will help you obtain a visa.

Slide 1 - copy - copy
Real Estate &
Title Services

We'll help you lease or buy a home or business property

Slide 1 - copy - copy - copy
Business Services

We'll help you setup your business.

previous arrow
next arrow

Immigration Law

Serfaty Law, P.A., in Miami is an immigration law firm providing legal services in French, Spanish, and English. We help our clients obtain both temporary and permanent visas. While many of our clients wish to work and live in the Miami area, we serve clients throughout Florida and the United States.

In addition to helping our clients through the U.S. immigration process, we provide real estate and commercial law services to help our clients reach their employment, business, and personal goals.

The following are examples of the types of visas attorney Charles Serfaty can help you obtain:

Temporary Immigration Visas

  • E2 investor visas based on an investment in a U.S. business
  • L1 transferee visas for executives, managers, and employees of foreign companies who wish to open or staff offices in the United States
  • O1 extraordinary ability visas for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in business or the arts
  • F1 student exchange visas
  • TN Trade visas for nationals of Canada and Mexico under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
  • H1B temporary worker visas
  • B1 or B2 business visas for those who wish to come to the United States for business or pleasure
  • K1 fiancé(e) visas
  • R1 religious worker visas

Permanent Immigration Visas (Green Cards)

  • Adjustment of status from temporary to permanent residency
  • Employer-sponsored immigration through the PERM process, I-140 petition or I-485 application
  • Permanent immigration status based on a family member who is a U.S. citizen

United States Citizenship

  • Citizenship through a parent
  • Citizenship based on the naturalization process
Learn more: Helpful Information for Employees Arriving on U.S. Work Visas

For More Information About US Immigration Law

To speak to an experienced Miami immigration lawyer about your goals, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.

Schedule a Consultation

    Our Office

    4770 Biscayne Blvd.
    Suite 1430
    Miami, FL 33137

    Phone: 305-722-8555
    Fax: 305-722-9555

    Hours of Operation
    Monday to Friday:

    checkphone-handsetmap-marker linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram